ytd was a tiring day but yet still fun.
i was totally stressed on my econs!
there's so much to memorize and study,
and my head is like cannot absorb much in.
then i did my quiet time.
Proverbs 3:5-6 appeared.
i questioned myself,
"Have I put my reliance on God for guidance and strength?"
I thought that I myself can handle my studies without God,
but i can't.
Into His hands I lay the fears that haunt me,
The dread of future ills that may befall;
Into His hands I lay the doubts that taunt me,
And rest securely, trusting Him for all. —Christiansen
and 12th feb was also my mum's bdae!!
haha.
a few of us went dinner with my mum and then bought a cake for her to celebrate.
for the past 18 years,
i had never seen my mum having a bdae cake before.
i hope that ytd was an unforgetable day for her.
Thank God for a wonderful mother! =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

just nice my dog went grooming ytd.
now does he looks like a chihuahua or a schnauzer?
2/13/2009 05:05:00 PM