long time since i received his letter le,
and as usual lah,
1/4 for me =)
3/4 for his gf haha.
he write back just to suan me only lol.
but can see things had changed for him.
glad that he turned back to God now.
i can see miracles that God has done in his life.
he even wrote for me a verse.
Jeremiah 29:11-13
11For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
12Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
13You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
he sort of use this verse to suan me.
haha,
but indirectly lah.
thank God for everything =)
anyway,
what's KFC???
why KFC is god bless?
6/20/2008 02:51:00 PM