heard these song long ago...
You're Beautiful - James Blunt
My life is brilliant.
My life is brilliant.
(I'm very smart)
My love is pure.
(I never do that one before)
I saw an angel.
(My house is haunted)
Of that I'm sure.
(I'm very sure)
She smiled at me on the subway.
(There's someone stalking me on the MRT)
She was with another man.
(She's a Chi Ko Peh)
But I won't lose no sleep on that, 'Cause I've got a plan.
(My mattress very comfortable)
You're beautiful.
(You're very pretty)
You're beautiful.
(You're very pretty)
You're beautiful, it's true.
(I not bluffing)
I saw your face in a crowded place
(You are also quite fat, cause so many people i still can see you)
And I don't know what to do,
(Because I have no food)
'Cause I'll never be with you.
(Scared you will eat me)
The Reason - Hoobastank
I’m not a perfect person
(I'm balding, I got squinted eyes, six fingers and my toe crocked)
There’s many things I wish I didn’t do
(I wish I didn't go to Prima Deli and eat)
But I continue learning
(I stay back 5 years PSLE)
I never meant to do those things to you
(I wish I didn't take you to Prima Deli)
And so I have to say before I go
(My mother calling ask me go home)
That I just want you to know
(*laughs* listen arh.)
I’ve found the reason for me
(Because I don't like rice and Kuay Teow anymore)
To change who i used to be
(I going for a sex change operation)
A reason to start over new
(I like Fiona Xie)
And the reason is you
(I think I'm liddat cause I ate at Prima Deli)
these all are from radios,
vernon sang each sentence after the actual sentence =)
6/05/2008 10:41:00 PM