today went to school to look for mr pang.
reached school 10.30am,
so sit at canteen wait for darren and yongjun.
while waiting,
i was asking God what should I do?
What can I do??
i used the method simon told us,
pray,
confess,
repent,
shut my own voice,
get rid of satan.
hmmmm.....
haha i didn't hear anything.
darren reached 10.55am,
and yongjun reached 11.30am.
went to find mr pang and asked him things regarding compo,
situational writing and summary.
he thought that we came with something prepared like compo,
so he can go through and tell us our mistakes.
but sadly no =)
but next week we will come prepared with compos,
so that we can show him and he can tell us our mistakes.
after teaching we chat a little while,
then 12pm he went back staff room and we go le.
he said he need to heat his rice,
cause it turned cold liao haha.
oh yah,
we planned to call mr pang next year,
and invite him back to school when we get back our o lvl results =)
i think this news only our class and maybe 5B1 know only bah.
and maybe the teachers.
haha.
2 weeks study leave,
and 2 days have passed.
i only practice some a-maths.
there are still plenty of s.s essays,
bio essays,
and what's worst is this 2 papers are on the same day!
there still chem and physics for me to practice.
geog for me to study,
e-maths for me to practice too.
now i felt that 2 weeks of study leave is too short for me.
haiz.....
is it possible that a guy whose a-maths always get F9,
and his a-maths is near to impossible,
and hopeless,
can suddenly do well and get a distinction just because of 2 weeks of practice??
haha....
i day-dreaming too much le.
i actually aim for a pass.
but if can of cause a distinction lah haha!
Here I am, humbled by your Majesty
Covered by your grace so free
Here I am, knowing I'm a sinful man
Covered by the blood of the Lamb Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice Majesty, Majesty
Your grace has found me just as I am
Empty handed but alive in your hands Here I am, humbled by the love that you give
Forgiven so that I can forgive
Here I stand, knowing that I'm your desire
Sanctified by glory and fire Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice Majesty, Majesty
Your grace has found me just as I am
Empty handed but alive in your hands
Majesty, Majesty
Forever I am changed by your love
In the presence of your Majesty GoForIt!!
10/09/2007 09:23:00 PM