<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28018919?origin\x3dhttp://aloyboy91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 20, 2007
haha for mr shawn soh!!
this song dedicated to you,
it's your song of confession to ..................
=)
this is also one of my favourite song arh,
shawn!
you chose the right song man!!!!
This I Promise You
N' Sync
When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes,
And all that surrounds you,
Are secrets and lies.
I'll be your strength,
I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone.
The one you should call,
Was standing here all along.
And I will take,
You in my arms,
And hold you right where you belong.
Till the day my life is through,
This I promise you,
This I promise you.
I've loved you forever,
In lifetimes before.
And I promise you never,
Will you hurt anymore.
I give my word,
I give you my heart, (give you my heart)
This is a battle we've won.
And with this vow,
Forever has begun.
Just close your eyes,
Each loving day, (each loving day)
I know this feeling won't go away. (no..)
Till the day my life is through,
This I promise you,
This I promise you.
Over and over I fall, (over and over I fall)
When I hear you call.
Without you in my life baby,
I just wouldn't be living at all.
And I will take, (I will take...)
You in my arms, (You in my arms)
And hold you right where you belong. (right where you belong)
Till the day my life is through,
This I promise you baby.
Just close your eyes,
Each loving day, (each loving day)
I know this feeling won't go way. (no..)
Every word I say is true,
This I promise you.
Every word I say is true,
This I promise you,
Ooh I promise you.
ytd cell was pretty fun,
had steamboat at church office.
after steamboat,
a group of people were playing bridge,
another group gathering around James,
and we were singing happily all the BB oldies =)
yeah,
i remembered last year one of our AQ stipulation hike,
we sang It's Your Blood during the hike,
and It's Your Blood is a slow song,
which does not seems to motivate people to hike faster LOL.
but those days were fun lah.
2 more days to O LEVELS!
feeling a little bit stress and sian,
partly because i haven't touched my social studies yet!!
and next week there's 2 papers,
which i aimed for distinction.
it's quite scary -.-
the other 2 i aimed to pass!
scary, scary, scary!!
GoForIt!!


10/20/2007 10:55:00 PM

welcome
aloyboy91.blogspot.com

femme
the child of God
McAnthony
*Aloysius
*17
*62nd Boys' Brigade
*2007 Founder's Man
*Warrant Officer 2007
*Cadet Lieutenant(Primer)2008

tag
and i'll tag u back!


exits
escape the world

reminiscence
don't look back

credits
do not remove!



href="http://blogger.com">5 6