Saturday 2nd June 2007 The 62nd Singapore Company Founder's Man

Warrant Officer Aloysius Lin
(Former Deputy-Company Sergeant Major)

Warrant Officer Ong Shao Rui
(Former Company Sergeant Major)

Staff Sergeant Deng Jian Zhong
(Former Squad Benjamin Assistant Squad Leader)

Staff Sergeant Ang Lin Chuan
(Former Squad Caleb Squad Leader)

Staff Sergeant Kan Ming Zhou
(Former Awards I/C, Squad Daniel Assistant Squad Leader)
Staff Sergeant Darren Koh
(Former Publicity I/C, Secretary, Squad Benjamin Squad Leader)

Staff Sergeant Lee Yu Kai
(Former Logistics I/C, Squad Ezra Squad Leader)

Staff Sergeant Titus Ng
(Former Squad Abraham Squad Leader)

Staff Sergeant Tan Eng Tian
(Former Squad Daniel Squad Leader)
The Founder's Badgeis the highest award in the Seniors Programme.
Recipients must undergo a three-year badgework programme,
completing the Core Curriculum at an advanced level.
They must also be found suitable by their Company Captain
and the Sponsoring Church as well as the Brigade Executive,
in addition to successfully completing
a Brigade Project.
i didn't have Staff Sergeant Shawn Soh's photo,
because it's with him.
GoForIt!!
6/23/2007 11:33:00 AM