<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28018919?origin\x3dhttp://aloyboy91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 06, 2006
There will always be some things in life we want, but we failed to get it or achieve it. Maybe you had tried your best, so do not blame yourself, it's all fate and we need to accept it. But if you don't even wanna try, then it's your own fault and you have to be responsible for it. Sometimes I felt that life is just like a game. There will always be a start, a pause in between and finally game over. Our challenge in life is to complete the game and achieve what we want. But there is no game that can be completed easily without skills and experience and learning. We need time to train, learn and be familiar with it. There will always be failures but do not give up, as the game is still on and we have to continue. You won't know until you have totally tried it. There will sure be obstacles around stopping you. You will have to think ways to overcome them yourselves. Our life is like rock climbing. We need supporters like belayers in rock climbing to support us. In our life, our belayers are our parents. They can also be our friends. They are the one who supports us to prevent us from falling deep down. If there are no belayers, you can't climb up the rock wall. Same things applied in our life, if no belayers, you possibly can't study secondary school cause there is no one to support you to a higher level.
There are some things in life I DON'T want, but they come. Well as it's all fate again and I can't do anything to help but to accept them. They had leave a sad memory in my life and a form a scar. It will always stays there for eternity. I can't possibly end the game. All I can do now is to find ways and learn how to carry on. I guess if i really can complete this 'GAME' , I would be really glad. Our life journey is like high ropes course. All we have to do is to try to climb all the way up to reach the top. The lowest level will be like our primary school education, second level will be like secondary school, third will be poly or JC, fourth may be university or NS, fifth will be our career, sixth may be getting married. The higher the level goes, the difficulty will rise. This is what Sam had told the Battuta during our activity. I learnt a lot from him but I do not know how to apply them in my life. Sometimes I don't even know what to do. Sometimes I know what to do, but i don't know how to start. And when that one and only opportunity just slip away, i regret but it's already too late. Time never waits for you and it never come back for you. We have to grab hold of time properly ourselves.
Tick Tock Tick Tock~~ Time just pass by like this, and by the time I realize everything, it's too late. I'm sorry.

8/06/2006 12:44:00 PM

welcome
aloyboy91.blogspot.com

femme
the child of God
McAnthony
*Aloysius
*17
*62nd Boys' Brigade
*2007 Founder's Man
*Warrant Officer 2007
*Cadet Lieutenant(Primer)2008

tag
and i'll tag u back!


exits
escape the world

reminiscence
don't look back

credits
do not remove!



href="http://blogger.com">5 6